Ranger™ Pressure Infuser
The Ranger Infusor accepts 500 mL to 1,000 mL solution bags and includes a fitting that allows a connection to a Ranger model 90033 Power Pack air compressor or the regulator of a compressed air, CO2 or nitrogen tank. The Ranger system pressure infusor provides up to 300 mmHg maximum dynamic operating pressure.
1. Pressure Infusion Systems
The Ranger pressure infusor combined with Ranger Blood/Fluid warming provides rapid fluid warming up to 30,000 mL per hour. System Includes :
- Pressure Infusors
- Power Pack
- Off-set IV Pole and Base
2. Ranger ™ auto-venting bubble trap
By using the natural buoyancy of air in liquids, the Ranger high flow set's auto-venting bubble trap can automatically vent up to 3,000 mL of air per minute with no clinician involvement required.
High Flow Venting Video - http://www.arizant.com/us/rangersystems/videos
3. Ranger™ Blood and Fluid Warming system
The Ranger® blood and fluid warming systems with SmartHeat® technology adapt to virtually any fluid Ranger Blood/Fluid Warming Unitwarming need from KVO to 30,000 mL per hour. A variety of disposable sets that meet your fluid warming needs, including high flow sets with automatic air elimination to help prevent an air embolus event.
The Ranger blood/fluid warming system and the Ranger irrigation system offer intuitive, simple solutions to the most complex fluid warming needs.
An intelligent blood/fluid warmer featuring SmartHeat® technology
- Highly conductive warming plates maximize heat transfer
- System responds to sudden changes in flow rates with ease
- No excess heat is retained in the system, so flow changes will not overheat fluid
Low-resistance flow path is engineered for optimum performance
- Warming plates are ideally spaced for optimal surface area contact
- Gentle-radius curves reduce resistance and promote flow
Built-in safety features provide added protection.
- Operating set point at 41°C
- Audible and visible system alarms if fluid temperature exceeds 42°C
- Audible and visible under-temperature alarms
- Secondary alarm system provides fail-safe backup
|Ranger System Brochure||PDF, 2.41Mb|